I am over the moon to be now qualified as a veterinary chiropractor! I passed the school exams at the BackBone Academy in Germany last weekend, August 2017, with the highest marks in the written exam (!) and second highest in the horse practical! As if that wasn`t enough excitement I then put myself through the rigorous IVCA (International Veterinary Chiropractic Association) exam the next day and managed to pass that too. I am utterly exhausted but thoroughly delighted!
Human clinics are still running as normal: Mondays and Thursdays at Charlton Kings and Tuesdays and Fridays at Toddington. Wednesdays will open as animal days as well as other times by arrangement.
In case any of you are wondering how animals can be helped with treatment: Veterinary Chiropractic treatment can be used for:
1. Chronic musculoskeletal problems
2. Acute problems such as tension and stiffness
3. Prophylactic treatment to maintain fitness
4. Maintaining soundness in older animals
5. As a complementary treatment for chronic lameness such as bone spavin, navicular syndrome or tendon problems in the horse as well as arthrosis, spondylosis or problems such as cruciate ligament issues in the dog.